Water Damage Repair Las Vegas NV, Flood Damage Repair and Sewage Cleanup
We at Dryco Restoration are a family owned and operated business specializing in water damage restoration in the Las Vegas Valley including North Las Vegas. Every area has their own unique challenges with home floods, so it takes a local to really understand your situation. We have a dedicated staff ready to solve your problem even if it’s at 3am on Christmas Eve! We will QUICKLY get your home professionally dry so you have the assurance that there are no on going damages to your home. Just CALL US and we will make sure you get what you deserve from your claim. We are the easy button. (702) 600-4930.
Whether it’s residential or commercial property, our expert emergency flood damage teams are available 24/7/365 to solve your problem. 1st: stop the leak (if you can). 2nd: we’ll clean it up. We can arrive on scene within an hour.
Flood damage is one of the most destructive things that can occur in your home or business. If not handled immediately, the problem will get worse and end up costing significant time and money to repair. Whether it’s a leaky or broken pipe, a toilet or sink overflow, a slab leak, refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine, a flooded basement, attic or crawlspace due to storms, we will find the source, stop the flooding, provide full extraction and structural drying.
Unmatched Insurance Expertise
We work for YOU, not this insurance company. We can help you get everything you deserve from your flood damage claim like no other company can. We take care of the billing from start to finish. It’s easy. Call someone who is on your side!
Water Damage Restoration
and Sewage Damage Cleanup
Call someone who knows what they’re doing and has the state of the art equipment to do the job correctly. That’s us. We are IICRC certified and 100% insurance approved to restore your home from start to finish! In addition to water damage, we also handle sewage cleanup. Due to the serious health risks associated with sewage backups, only a trained professional with the proper equipment should handle sewage cleanup and removal. Contact us today for immediate help!
What you should do if you have water damage Las Vegas
We suggest you take the following steps to help eliminate more severe structural damage or the development of mold.
- If the source is evident and safely accessible, shut off the main valve or close the window or door from which water is getting into the property.
- Remove all valuables that can be damaged.
- Remove furniture from affected area.
- Move as much off the wet carpet or floor as possible, especially objects with metal or wooden legs or supports. These items will stain the carpet or hardwood floors when wet.
What you shouldn’t do if you have flood damage
- Leave wet fabrics in place; dry as soon as possible.
- Leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Use TVs or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors, especially not on wet concrete floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
Providing services throughout Las Vegas NV including 89030, 89101, 89102, 89104, 89106, 89107, 89108, 89109, 89110, 89117, 89128, 89129, 89130, 89131, 89134, 89135, 89138, 89143, 89144, 89145, 89146, 89149, 89166.
We also provide services throughout North Las Vegas NV including 89032, 89036, 89084, 89086, 89031, 89033, 89081, 89085, 89087.